This strawberry spinach salad is made with fresh strawberries and is the perfect easy side dish for a picnic or BBQ!
- 1/2 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound baby spinach
- 1 cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
In a large bowl, whisk together shallot and vinegar. While whisking constantly, drizzle in oil to make a vinaigrette. Add spinach, strawberries, almonds and goat cheese and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
*CAN SUBSTITUTE BOTTLED RASPBERRY SALAD DRESSING – but it’s not as good!