USTA Youth Tennis Lesson Program on Maui
The U.S. Tennis Association (USTA) is excited to bring their Play to Learn Tennis program to Maui this Fall. Kids as young as 6 years old can sign up for weekly lessons in Kahului or Makawao. Racquets & balls are provided, so your kids simply need to show up and have fun!
- Active kids mean healthy kids. Tennis builds muscles, improves heart health and decreases stress.
- Minimal injuries. Statistics show that tennis, a non-contact sport, causes less injuries than most other youth sports.
- Inexpensive lessons. Lessons start at an affordable rate of under $7 per hour & we provide all the equipment. Use our BOGO special below to save even more!
- Individual & team play. Whether your child is shy or outgoing, tennis can be formatted to their personality and social comfort.
- Whole family fun! Tennis is a lifetime sport for all ages, which means that kids can play with their siblings, parents and grandparents!
Fall Session One: September 11 – October 16, 2017
Session runs for six weeks, with a one-hour lesson each week. For locations & times, visit www.trytennishawaii.com and click on “Fall 2017 Neighbor Island Class Schedule.”
INVITE A FRIEND FOR FREE!
Tennis is always more fun when you play with a friend. The USTA is offering Maui Family fans a special Buy One, Get One Free discount.
Promo Code: MAUIFAMBOGO
How to Redeem: Visit www.trytennishawaii.com and click on the registration link. Add both your class & your friend’s class to the cart, then enter in the promo code MAUIFAMBOGO. This offer is only available to the first fifty registrants, so sign up today! Limited to Maui lessons only. Two different participants required. Promotion ends November 11, 2017.
ABOUT THE USTA HAWAII PACIFIC SECTION
The United States Tennis Association Hawaii Pacific Section (USTA HPS) is one of the 17 geographic Sections within the USTA organization. Incorporated in 1973, the Hawaii Pacific Section currently embraces over 6,000 members across the Hawaiian Islands, American Samoa, Guam & Northern Marianas. The Section’s Play to Learn Tennis program is the largest tennis lesson program in the state of Hawaii, with lessons occurring year-round at over 25 locations.
South Maui Tennis 250-3656
Barbara 250-3656 or Tricia (801)694-4535
Kalama Park Tennis Courts, Kihei
Wednesdays & Fridays starting at 4:00 PM
Minimum age 6
Beginner and Intermediate levels
Skill specific tennis camp. Improving tennis game, tennis knowledge, and fitness level mixed with a lot of FUN!
Wailuku Tennis Clinics 283-1925
Tennis Made Easy
War Memorial Tennis Courts (Upper Level)
Ongoing Every Wednesday
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM for ages 10 and under
5:15 PM – 6:15 PM for Juniors/Adults 6+ to 100+, Beginner – Advanced
Beginner $5/children & $8/adults per class.
Our teaching method makes it easy to learn Tennis and enjoy the sport quickly. Child size racquets, low compression balls foster quick learning while having fun. Call for details.
Tennis County of Maui Programs
Tennis – Wailuku Junior Tennis Club
1973 Wells St
Wailuku, HI 96793
Phone: (808) 242-0069