USTA Youth Tennis Lesson Program on Maui
The U.S. Tennis Association (USTA) is excited to bring their Play to Learn Tennis program to Maui. Kids as young as 6 years old can sign up for weekly lessons in Kahului. Racquets & balls are provided, so your kids simply need to show up and have fun!
- Active kids mean healthy kids. Tennis builds muscles, improves heart health and decreases stress.
- Minimal injuries. Statistics show that tennis, a non-contact sport, causes less injuries than most other youth sports.
- Inexpensive lessons. Lessons start at an affordable rate of under $7 per hour & we provide all the equipment.
- Individual & team play. Whether your child is shy or outgoing, tennis can be formatted to their personality and social comfort.
- Whole family fun! Tennis is a lifetime sport for all ages, which means that kids can play with their siblings, parents and grandparents!
LESSON DATES: Session runs for six weeks, with a one-hour lesson each week. For our schedule visit: ustahawaii.com/classes
South Maui Tennis Classes
Kalama Park Tennis Courts, Kihei
Barbara 808-250-3656 or Tricia 801-694-4535
Wednesdays & Fridays starting at 4:00pm
Minimum age 6
Beginner and Intermediate levels
Skill specific tennis class. Improving tennis game, tennis knowledge, andfitness level mixed with a lot of FUN!
Tennis Made Easy
Coach Petra 808-283-1925
Tennis County of Maui Programs
Tennis – Wailuku Junior Tennis Club
1973 Wells St
Wailuku, HI 96793