The County of Maui Department of Parks & Recreation offers several adaptive and inclusive activities for children and adults.
ADAPTIVE CANOE PROGRAM
Dates: Every 3rd Monday • 9AM–11AM
Area: Kihei Canoe Club (South)
BEACH ACCESS CHAIR
Availability: Daily • 8:30AM–3:30PM
Area: Kamaole I Beach (Kihei)
Chair guidelines available online at
Kayak Program date is May 19, 2017. Come join the fun! Email or call to register. Limited spaces available.
INCLUSIVE ART PROGRAM: SATURDAY ART SESSIONS
Sessions vary and are based on interest, registration, and art instructor availability.
Note: Art Instructors with adequate experience who are interested in teaching are asked to contact Tara Sabado at (808) 270-7979 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Area: Central
Adaptive Tennis 4 All
Pre-Registration Required! All Ages, All abilities. Come play tennis!
Wailuku, Maui, HI 96793
WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK….
1) What type of activities would you like to see our recreation programs provide for
2) What type of adaptive program would
You like to see?
3) How do you obtain your recreation resource information for your child?
4) If you could participate in a program with your child what would that program preference be?
Email Tara Sabado at: email@example.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Tara Sabado at: (808) 270-7979 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBSCRIBE TO THE INCLUSIVE ACTIVITIES CALENDAR!
1. Visit www.mauicounty.gov/list.aspx
2. Enter your email address and click Sign In.
3. Verify your email and/or text message preferences.
4. Scroll down to Parks and click the icons next to Inclusive Activities.