Attend 2022 Emma Farden Sharpe Hula Festival.
- Lahaina Banyan Tree, Lahaina
- Saturday, August 27, 2022
- 9 AM – 5 PM
- Performances throughout the day. Ukulele Workshop at 10am and Hula Workshop at 2pm
- For more information, visit Emma Farden Sharpe Hula Festival
View this post on Instagram
Cuddle with cats.
If you haven’t stopped by the new Cat Cafe Maui, it’s a must! It’s $18 for kamaʻāina for a 50-minute slot which comes with a complimentary coffee or tea—a deal considering how much we spend at Fun Factory or other activities with our kids. Kids (and parents!) will delight in engaging with the cats in a safe, clean environment. The cafe supports Maui Cat Rescue, a nonprofit that facilitates adoptions, so guests also have the option to give a cat a furever home. The weekend reservations fill up, so book early or try a weekday.
- Cat Cafe Maui, Queen Ka’ahumanu Mall, Kahului
- $20 per 50-minute slot, $18 kamaʻāina (with ID)
- Open every day 11am-5pm (last reservation is 4pm)
- For more info and to book a slot, visit catcafemaui.com
Spend your Aloha Friday with Amy Hanaiali’i
The Shops at Wailea announces Na Hoku Hanohano Award-winning singer Amy Hanaiali’i as the concert headliner on Friday, August 26 at 5:30-7pm. The free concert series titled “Ke Kani Hone O Wailea” which means “the sweet music of Wailea” welcomes guests to enjoy live performances by local artists.
- Shops of Wailea, Wailea
- Friday, August 26
- 5:30 pm -7 pm
- For more information, visit theshopsatwailea.com