Head to the Lahaina Banyan Tree for the Festivals of Aloha.
The mission of the Festivals of Aloha is to honor Native Hawaiian culture and traditions from generation to generation, as well as share them with visitors and people from the community. Events are planned island-wide and will launch on Maui tomorrow at the Lahaina Banyan Tree. Enjoy free keiki Activities, local food, Maui artistans, Hawaiian music, and hula. Entertainment by Reiko Fukino, Cody Pueo Pata, Kaniala Masoe, 2022 Carmen Hulu Lindsey Falsetto Champion Lahela Park, Hālau Keala Kahinano O Puna and Kason Gomes.
- Lahaina Banyan Tree, Lahaina
- Saturday, September 3, 2022
- For a full lineup of the events this month, visit festivalsofaloha.com/events.html
Laugh out loud with Helen Hong.
- The Historic ‘Iao Theater, 68 N Market St, Wailuku
- September 2 and 3, 2022
- $30 general and $45 VIP (includes after show meet and greet
- Box office opens at 6 pm, doors open at 7 pm
- Please note: Language/content = PG-13
- For tickets, visit mauionstage.com
Join Pacific Birth Collective for a free Labor Day gathering.
Join Pacific Birth Collective this Monday at the Maui Nui Botanical Gardens for a free community event. “This gathering is intended to inspire the collaborative efforts necessary to improve maternal and infant health outcomes in our community by collectively recognizing and embracing indigenous wisdom. This will serve as a starting point for revitalized advocacy and support for traditional midwifery, sovereign birthing choices, and reproductive justice.”
- Maui Nui Botanical Gardens, Kahului
- Monday, September 5, 2022
- 11 am – 3 pm
- For more information, visit pacificbirthcollective.org