Maui has so much to offer for summer fun. Here are some things you can do with the keiki around the island.
- Pick strawberries at Kula Country Farms.
- Go for a day trip to the Hui No’eau to see the beautiful grounds. Maybe have the keiki take an art class there.
- Go standup paddling at Thousand Peaks along the Pali.
- Head to Lahaina and see the museum at the old Lahaina Courthouse.
- Strap on your roller skates and hit the roller rink in Kihei.
- Go snorkeling at Kapalua or Napili Bay, and count how many turtles you find.
- Watch a $1 movie at Queen Ka’ahumanu Center’s special summer keiki movie times.
- Go watch the sunrise at Haleakala, then take a nap in the afternoon.
- Enjoy some pool time at your local public pool.
- Swim like a fish at the beach and eat a lot of shave ice.
Have another event or fun idea? Share with us on our Facebook page, Facebook.com/MauiFamily.