Keiki Club: Ola Ka ʻĪ
Queen Ka’ahumanu Center + Kumu Luana of Morning Mana’o presents Keiki Club every 3rd Saturday at the QKC keiki play area. Learn about ‘olelo Hawai’i, Hawaiian language. Parents are welcome alongside your keiki to learn together with Kumu Luana Kawa’a.
- Queen Ka’ahumanu Center, Kahului
- Saturday, February 18, 2023
- 10 am to 2 pm
- For more information, visit queenkaahumanucenter.com.
This week at the library:
- Lahaina Library – Tues, Feb 21 @ 2:30 pm – 4 pm. Read to Theo, a therapy dog with Assistance Dogs of Hawaii. Kids can practice reading without judgment.
- Kihei Library – Thurs, Feb 23 @ 9:30 am to 10 am. Storytime for children ages 2-5.
The 17th Annual Whale Tales will feature a community expo of local artists and businesses, a Marine Science Center featuring hands-on learning, a silent auction, and world-class presentations from scientists and storytellers this Saturday and Sunday, February 17th and 18th at The Ritz-Carlton Maui, Kapalua. This year’s presenters will feature scientists Dr. Nazomi Koyabashi (Japan), Dr. Jo Marie Acebes (Philippines), Dr. Jorge Urbán (Mexico), and Joelle De Weerdt (Nicaragua). All presentations will be live-streamed for attendees to participate worldwide.
- The Ritz-Carlton Maui, Kapalua
- February 17th and 18th
- For more information and to register, visit whaletales.org.
Plein Air Invitational
Campbell Park in Lahaina.
Saturday, February 18th
10 am-1 pm
Kids ages 9 -18
- For more information, contact Art E Studio.