Visit a new local market popup
This Saturday, August 20th is the launch of the Kula Country Market, featuring artisans and local businesses and will continue to pop up every 3rd Saturday at the farm. Participating vendors will also be playing a “hide and seek” game, posting photos of a unique rock to find at the market. Find the rock, return it to the vendor and win something special. Bonus: Get up early and hit the Upcountry Farmer’s Market at Kulamalu Town Center on the way up the hill.
- Kula Country Farms, 6240 Kula Highway, Kula
- Saturday, 20, 2022
- 10am – 2pm
- For more information, visit Kula Country Market’s Instagram.
Read more: Sustainable Shopping on Maui
Go to the Keiki Hula Festival
Lahaina Cannery is bringing back its annual Keiki Hula Festival on Sunday, August 21st from 10 am-2 pm inside the Cannery. The free family-friendly cultural event will feature many different local Maui hālaus as well as hula lessons and a special fire knife performance. Along with the outstanding Polynesian performances, the celebration will also feature Hawaiian crafters demonstrating lei making, weaving, and other traditional skills for participants to create and take home as a souvenir.
- Lahaina Cannery Mall, 1221 Honoapiilani Hwy, Lahaina
- Sunday, August 21, 2022
- 10 am-2 pm
- For more information, visit www.lahainacannerymall.com, or follow @LahainaCannery on Facebook and Instagram.
Register: Fall Sports Calendar
Walk to support local nonprofits.
- War Memorial Sports Complex, 700 Halia Nakoa St, Wailuku
- Saturday, Aug 20, 2022
- 6:30 am for registration; 7:15 am start of the walk
- For more information, see the route, and register to Walk-in-Person or do a Virtual Walk to track your steps, visit https://fundraise.givesmart.com/vf/Maui