St. Anthony Schools
SAS is an accredited college preparatory program, whose philosophy is to educate the whole child academically, spiritually, emotionally, socially, physically, and culturally. We are truly one big ‘ohana and would love for you and your family to join us!
We welcome you to visit our campus and one of our open houses to experience the SAS community first-hand. We work to create an open, gracious and hospitable learning environment that is rooted in Christian-Catholic values. Our gifted and dedicated teachers are committed to challenging and guiding each student. Students are motivated by extracurricular activities, enhanced academics, technology, and advanced placement courses. We boast 100% college acceptance with our graduating classes!
The application process involves a review of academics and teacher references. SAS does not discriminate on basis of religion, ethnicity, or gender. Students transferring from public schools and non-Catholic students are welcomed.
Scholarships are available for academic achievement, as well as music, technology, math, and science. Need-based financial aid and payment plans are also available upon request.
Our commitment to excellence spans more than 165 years, by providing a superior education, lifelong friends, and producing compassionate human beings with strong character.
Maui Catholic Schools
Building a Foundation for Life
ST. ANTHONY SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of St. Anthony School is to unlock the full potential of every child by providing a progressive educational experience that combines quality curriculum and 21st-century competencies with Christian Catholic values in the Marianist spirit.
ST. ANTHONY PARISH & SCHOOL VISION STATEMENT
St. Anthony Parish & School is a thriving community known for its congenial spirit, academic excellence, progressive growth, and meaningful faith formation. Our `ohana is committed to sharing gifts of service with the families and community of Maui. We are the stewards of compassionate leadership committed to our highly regarded tradition of building a vibrant, values-based society.
ST. ANTHONY PARISH & SCHOOL CORE VALUES
- We instill Christian-Catholic values and support Faith Formation.
- We work together in the true spirit of ‘ohana – welcoming, inclusive and in respect of each other and our local cultures.
- We seek out Innovation, Adaptation and Positive Change to optimize the unique potential of individuals and community. We support students and parishioners in developing the skills they need to be successful in this rapidly changing world with an education fortified with a foundation of enduring values.
- We are committed to academic excellence, best business practices and the positive growth of our self-sustaining collaborative parish-school model.
- We approach the world generously in the practice of Service, Justice, and Peace. We give of ourselves, our time, treasure, and talent to help others in need get access to bountiful educational and life experiences through financial and spiritual assistance.
Admissions Information, Tuition & Deadlines
Thank you for considering St. Anthony School for your child’s education. Applications are now being accepted from families who wish to enroll their child for St. Anthony School this coming fall semester.
St. Anthony Preschool applications are accepted year round and can be found here. We accommodate children ages 3 to 5 years old.
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
At St. Anthony we seek to provide educational opportunities to as many students as possible. Assistance is offered in various ways to families who qualify and are allocated based on need. Funded by private donations, fundraising, and grants, awards are granted to students in grades K-12.
For more information please contact:
St. Anthony School (grades K – 12)
P: (808) 244-4190 ext. 228
P: (808) 242-9024