Shop local at the 9th Annual Hawaiian Airlines Made in Maui County Festival.
Kicking off the holiday shopping season, what better place to start than the 9th Annual Hawaiian Airlines Made in Maui County Festival? It is back at full steam with over 140 vendors offering hundreds of locally made products. From clothing, jewelry, art, and inventive foods for the whole family, it is Maui County’s largest products show. Take advantage of the unique opportunity to visit and support a large group of small business owners and dreamers.
- Maui Arts & Cultural Center, One Cameron Way, Kahului
- November 4, 2022 from 1:30 – 6 pm Preview Day
- November 5, 2022 from 8 am – 4:30 pm Festival Day
- Cost: $50 Preview Day / $7 Festival Day
- For more information, visit Madeinmauifestival.com
Read More: Holiday Gift Guide 2022
Grab your partners for the Carden Jamboree.
Yeehaw! The Carden Jamboree is back and will be held on November 5th, 2022. Grab your partners and bring them upcountry for a night of barbecue, entertainment, and cowboy couture at the Carden Campus in Pukalani. The Carden Jamboree will benefit Carden’s academic and enrichment programs and support tuition assistance for students. This paniolo-themed fundraiser will include live and silent auctions, live music, dancing, a no-host bar, and a fabulous barbecue dinner. The fun continues with a pie-baking contest, carnival games, and more.
- 55 Maka’ena Place, Pukalani
- Saturday, November 5, 2022
- For more information, visit cardenmaui.org
Climb into big trucks at Holoholo Ka’a.
Is your keiki obsessed with big trucks? Climb in, check out and learn about your favorite Kalaka Nui (Big Trucks and special vehicles). Fire engine, cement truck, police car, ambulance, rubbish truck, tow truck, and more. This event is hosted by Pūnana Leo o Maui and donations are appreciated.
- UH Maui College Parking Lot
- Sunday, November 6, 2022
- 9am – 1pm
- For more information contact Pūnana Leo o Maui at 808-244-5676.