Commemorate Alii Nui Kamehameha I
Nā Kamehameha Commemorative Pā‘ū Parade & Ho‘olaule‘a opens at 9 am under the Banyan Tree and will feature hula, Hawaiian music, food, keiki activities, exhibits, and Maui-made crafters and artisans. The Hawaii-wide 2022 theme is “E Ola Ka Mōʻī Kamehameha – Long live King Kamehameha” – celebrating 150 years. The planning committee invites all to see the hard work of our pa’u riders and our community.
- Saturday, June 18, 2022
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- The parade will commence at 9:45 am from Kenui St. along Front St. to Shaw St. Parade Commentary stations: 5 locations along the parade route – Papalaua St., Kimo‘s, Cheeseburger in Paradise, Lahaina Pizza Co., and The Wharf Cinema Center.
- For more information, visit facebook.com/NKCPPH
Go to Father’s Day Concert
Maui Mall Village is pleased to present a free Father’s Day Concert for the community to enjoy on Sunday, June 19, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Live entertainment will include a musical performance by Kealiʻi Lum and hula performances by Halau Hula O Keola-Aliʻi O Kekai.
- Sunday, June 19, 2022
- 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Maui Mall Village, Kahului
- For more information, visit mauimallvillage.com
See the unveiling of The Wings Project
Stop by the Imua Discovery Garden this Monday to see the unveiling of a special sculpture by Bobbie Zokaites. Take photos, meet the artist, and enjoy a family-friendly event filled with music and activities for children of all ages. Take home your own Butterfly Chrysalis (limited supply for purchase at the event), play with the giant Big Blue Blocks, food trucks, and music by Marty Dread Band.
- Monday, June 20, 2022
- 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Imua Discovery Garden, Wailuku
- For more information, visit imuagarden.org/wings