Celebrate the 4th at the Makawao Stampede
- Oskie Rice Arena, Olinda Road, Makawao
- July 1st – 3rd, 2022
- Cost: $25 each day, $60 for a weekend pass, babies & toddlers free.
- Visit the Facebook Event Page for more information.
Watch Films Under the Stars
This Wednesday, July 6, The Maui Film Festival opens with The Yin & Yang of Gerry Lopez, a film about the legendary surfer and yogi. The festival features a lineup of films through Sunday, July 10th. Newsflash: This year, two kids (12 and under) per paying adult get in free. Be mindful that films are not rated and Saturday night films feature adult themes, so parental guidance is suggested.
- Maui Arts & Cultural Center, Alexander & Baldwin Amphitheater. Kahului
- Wednesday, July 6- Sunday, July 10
- Gates open at 5pm / Program starts at 5:45pm
- For film schedule and more information, visit mauifilmfestival.com
See Spectacular Fireworks
LahainaTown Action Committee and the County of Maui Mayor’s Office of Economic Development have announced the return of the 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular to West Maui after a two-year hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Live music in Campbell Park begins at 5 pm featuring the Chop Suey Jazz Orchestra, Na Alii Big Band, and the Maui Community Band. A fireworks display lighting the night sky over Lahaina is scheduled for 8 pm from a barge offshore of Front Street. Fireworks can be viewed from charter boats in Lahaina Harbor and on land throughout Lahaina Town.
- Lahaina Town
- July 4, 2022
- Music starts at 5pm
- Fireworks start at 8pm
- There will be no parking on Front Street on Monday, July 4th from 2:30 pm to 8:30 pm from Papalua Street to Prison Street. Front Street will be closed to vehicular traffic from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
- For more information, go to visitlahaina.com