Ten Holiday Traditions For Everyone
1. Watch the lighting of the Banyan Tree in Lahaina.
2. Watch a holiday movie at the movie theater.
3. Go boogie board sledding at the beach.
4. Build a snowman. No snow, no problem…just hit the beach and build a sandman instead!
5. Adopt a family and buy presents for a family in need.
6. Head up to Kula Lodge for some hot cocoa.
7. Use the holidays as a time to clear out closets and donate gently used items to the Salvation Army.
8. Take your holiday photos at the same place year after year to really see how everyone has grown.
9. Let the kids drop money into the Salvation Army bucket.
10. Spend Christmas day at the beach.