Our awesome coaches will instruct, challenge, and facilitate the development of your child’s skills in the game from the beginner level onward. Keiki will learn soccer skills, teamwork, and fair play that will add to their enjoyment of the beautiful game. Our program is developed and structured to benefit each age group and unique needs from age two up. We provide all the equipment (age-appropriate soccer balls and nets, cones, etc.) for all classes.
Location: Kihei, Kahului, Wailuku, and Makawao
Contact: KeikiSoccer.com or 808-633-4070
Coach Tom Creagh
Maui resident Coach Tom Creagh has played and coached soccer all over the world, including Ireland and Australia. He shares his love and excitement for soccer with kids of all ages and skill levels, starting as young as two! Coach Tom and his coaching staff have helped over 20,000 kids learn and sharpen their soccer skills in a fun and positive atmosphere for the past 20 years.
What we do
Keiki Soccer Pros’ coaches provide a simple, engaging, and fun class experience for your child. Our class activities are created to inspire your child whether he or she is kicking a ball for the first time or the thousandth. We provide everything for class: soccer shirt, soccer balls, nets, cones, mats, and stickers!
We work on both individual and team skill-building. We provide a consistent class format, so kids are familiar with the flow, while also presenting different games so that kids are excited and interested to learn each week. We welcome all skill levels- no experience needed!
All Keiki Soccer Pros coaches are trained by Coach Tom. He shares his joy of teaching soccer to toddlers and youth of Hawai’i. For specifics about how we run our program, see our PROGRAMS page.
Ages 2 & 3
- We use creative class activities that teach basic soccer skills (dribbling, shooting), incorporating letters, numbers, colors, listening skills, and eye/foot coordination.
- We emphasize teamwork and treating each other with kindness. We celebrate accomplishments together each and every class!
- Class sizes are normally 6-11 kids with two coaches so that each child receives plenty of attention and encouragement.
Ages 4 to 7
- We introduce and work on directional play, ball-handling, shooting, dribbling, and passing with both individual and team skill-building.
- Most players this age love scrimmage games! We provide a positive and supportive atmosphere for all games.
- Our coaches ensure that each class is innovative and engaging. We strive for kids to have fun and feel the sense of accomplishment as they demonstrate new skills.
- Class size is normally 6-14 kids with two coaches so that each child receives plenty of attention and encouragement.
Keiki Soccer Pros strives to help children reach their full potential as soccer players. We focus on fair play, teamwork, skill-building, coordination, and of course – fun. Our classes vary in length, depending on age since the attention span increases as children grow from toddlers to young keiki. We tailor the games and activities to each specific age group. For example, age 2 and 3 will not scrimmage in class, but age 4 and up will.
We warmly welcome all children into our program- regardless of developmental progress or skill level.