10 Things to Do With Your Keiki This Fall on Maui
1. Take them to Kula Country Farms to pick pumpkins.
2. Take them on a Lavender Treasure Hunt at the Lavender Farm.
3. Head Upcountry to collect leaves and make fun fall crafts.
4. Walk the Lahaina Keiki Costume Parade in Lahaina.
5. Visit the goats at Surfing Goat Dairy.
6. Visit the Maui Ocean Center around Halloween to see them carve pumpkins under water.
7. Dress up in your Halloween costume and go trick-or-treating.
8. Go to a haunted house.
9. Send a piece of Fall art to grandma and grandpa.
10. Pop on a jacket and head to Kula Lodge for some hot cocoa, brick-oven pizza, and an incredible view.