Bring the ‘Ohana to the Stand for Children Rally and Celebration
Maui Family Support Services invites families island-wide to the 27th Annual Stand for Children Rally & Celebration this Saturday, September 17, 2022, from 10 am – 1 pm at the JW Cameron Center Courtyard in Wailuku. Nearly 30 health-related and family-focused organizations will be there—including Maui Family Magazine—with giveaways, resources, games, crafts, and entertainment for the whole family.
- JW Cameron Center Courtyard, 95 Mahalani Street, Wailuku
- Saturday, September 17, 2022
- 10 am – 1pm
- For more information, visit mfss.org.
Head up to the St. John’s Kula Festival
- St John’s Episcopal Church, 8992 Kula Hwy, Kula (across from Keoka Park)
- September 17, 2022, 9 am – 4 pm
$1 Admission (kids 12 and under are free).
Parking is free at Keokea Park. Bus: Kula Islander #3
- This is a Zero Waste Event: Bring your own reusable shopping bag and water bottle and consider carpooling.
- For more information, call 808-878-1485 or visit stjohnsmaui.org/kulafestival
Celebrate the Autumn Harvest at the Chinese Moon Festival
On the West Side, the Wo Hing Society and Lahaina Restoration Foundation have organized an amazing cultural event. This free event will feature cultural dances, a presentation of herbs and acupuncture, keiki crafts, plus moon cakes and tea. There will also be various Chinese demonstrations of calligraphy, knot tying, and foods.
- Wo Hing Museum, 858 Fron Street, Lahaina
- September 17, 2022
- 5 pm – 8 pm
- Free admission
- For more information, visit lahainarestoration.org.