Annual Hawaiian Airlines Made in Maui County Festival Returns!
Mark your calendars for Maui County’s biggest products show, the annual Hawaiian Airlines Made in Maui County Festival, on November 1 & 2 at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center. Now in its sixth year, this popular event features over 140 vendors offering hundreds of locally made products. Highlights include:
Exclusive Shopping Day • Friday, Nov. 1 • 1:30pm – 6pm
- Those who want to be first through the gate and who appreciate a leisurely shopping experience will enjoy this Exclusive Shopping Day
- Opening Ceremony with complimentary light pupu at 5 pm
- 3 food trucks in the Pasha Hawaii Food Court
- Enter to win an island getaway (must be present to win)
- All shoppers receive a free festival tote
- FREE parking at MACC and UH Maui College
- Public Admission: $35 per person; children 12 and under free. Tickets available at MACC Box Office: 808-242-SHOW / www.mauiarts.org/MIMCF
The Big Festival Day! • Saturday, Nov. 2 • 8 am – 4:30pm
- Live entertainment by the U.S. Air Force Band of the Pacific-Hawaii, Papana; George Kahumoku Jr.; Ron Kualaau; and Marty Dread.
- Fashion shows, vendor video spotlights, and other exciting onstage activities
- 13 food trucks in the Pasha Hawaii Food Court
- Enter to win Pasha Hawaii’s drawings for a Certificate of Passage good for shipping a personal vehicle to/from San Diego & Maui
- Drawings for “Festival Bucks” throughout the day
- First 2,000 attendees will receive a free festival tote
- FREE shuttles and FREE parking to and from War Memorial Gym and Stadium, Queen Ka‘ahumanu Center, and Kahului Shopping Center.
- Public admission: $5 (purchase that day only at MACC Box Office), children 12 and under are free.
For event, parking & shuttle information, click here
Connect with the Festival for a preview of some of the exciting products offered this year!
Facebook: Made in Maui County Festival
Event sponsors are: Hawaiian Airlines; Pasha Hawaii; Minit Stop; HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union; Maui Visitors Bureau; HAWAI‘I Magazine; KAOI Radio Group; Maui No Ka Oi Magazine; Pacific Media Group; MauiOnline/The Maui
Visitor Channel; The Maui News; American Savings Bank; HHawaii Media; Maui Printing Company; Queen Ka‘ahumanu Center; Waste Pro Hawaii LLC; Bank of Hawaii; Central Pacific Bank; First Hawaiian Bank; Maui Electric Company; Maui Hotel & Lodging Association; Maui Research and Technology Center; State of Hawaii Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism; and Na Koa Brand.