Windsurfing with your friends, new and old, at beautiful Kanaha Beach Park will make this the most fun summer ever! Our experienced, certified staff of patient instructors will teach you all the skills of windsurfing in a fun and small group format.
Dates: June–Aug.; Any 3 days, Mon.–Sat.
Times: 8:45am (check-in)–11:30am
Location: Kanaha Beach Park
Contact: (808) 871-5423 • www.hstwindsurfing.com
This camp has been canceled.
Specialized kid’s boards and sails are designed to make learning easy and fun. Children as young as six years old can now experience the thrills of windsurfing. We do require the ability to swim and a willingness to try. All entry-level students wear a life vest and water shoes. Learning to windsurf will be safe, fun, and easy with our specialized boards and rigs. We will have you sailing in and out on your first day. Learn the basics of sail control, board steering, turning, and rigging. More advanced sailors will progress to water starting and beyond!
- All equipment is provided, including life jacket, or bring your own and we’ll help you learn to use it.
- Wear your bathing suit, rash guard, surf shoes and your smile.
- Bring a snack, water, a towel, sunscreen, and a hat.
- Kanaha Beach Park – east end. (Look for our HST school vans.)
- Meet at 8:45 a.m. at the van for AM session.
- 3-day camp beginner to advanced beginner 9am to 11:30 includes gear for each kid.