Maui Mall is excited to announce its December 2019 Holiday Schedule of Events.Along with FREE photos with Santa our guests can enjoy keiki activities and live holiday entertainment. On Fridays and Saturdays the public is invited to join Santa in unit A-6, located near Regal Cinemas to enjoy FREE photos when they bring a canned good as a donation to the Maui Food Bank. Bins for all donations at the entryway. Maui High School will be operating the photo booth for instant pictures to take home. Also on Fridays starting at 6pm, guests can enjoy a variety of live, local entertainment on Center Stage. On Saturdays, from 12-4pm, keiki activities will include Lego® ornament building with Brickhaus Designs. Families and keiki will be able to create their very own Lego® ornament and take it home to hang on their tree for the cost of just $5.00. Keiki will also be able to assist in building a special Lego® mosaic for Maui Mall at no cost. Everyone is invited to attend these holiday events. ‘Tis the Season to be Giving at Maui Mall!
December Calendar Events:
• Friday December 6, 5-7pm – FREE Photos with Santa with live entertainment by Kamehameha Chorus on Center Stage starting at 6pm.
• Saturday December 7, 12-4pm – FREE Photos with Santa with keiki activities including Lego® ornament building with Brickhaus Designs.
• Friday December 13, 5-7pm – FREE Photos with Santa with live entertainment by Maui High Chorus on Center Stage starting at 6pm.
• Saturday December 14, 12-4pm – FREE Photos with Santa with keiki activities including Lego® ornament building with Brickhaus Designs.
• Friday December 20, 5-7pm – FREE Photos with Santa with live hula performance by O Keola Ali`i O Ke Kai.
• Saturday December 21, 12-4pm – FREE Photos with Santa with keiki activities including Lego® ornament building with Brickhaus Designs.
To learn more about Maui Mall events visit www.mauimall.com.
About Maui Mall
Nestled in the heart of Central Maui, the newly revitalized Maui Mall offers a unique mix of shopping, diverse dining, the island’s largest movie theater, community events and family entertainment with over 30 stores, restaurants, and service establishments. Maui Mall has been serving the community since 1971 and provides guests with a relaxing atmosphere to dine, shop, and play. After nine months of renovations, the center now boasts a fresh new look complete with a Splash Pad for the keiki to enjoy, a grassy area at Center Court, shaded seating areas and ocean characters throughout the property. Maui Mall offers Free Weekly Hawaiian culture experiences on Sunday’s, beginning with an interactive cultural workshop followed by a hula show. For more information, please visit www.mauimall.com